in

CodePrairie .NET

South Dakota .NET User Group

Meeting Times

Last post 05-22-2007 6:21 AM by chrisortman. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-30-2007 1:24 PM

Meeting Times

Hi all, been forever since we've had a meeting so I figure we should change that.

As you can see the site has been upgraded (this was long over due we were about 3 versions behind) and things seem to be much more usable here so hopefully that will help things.

Now as for scheduling a meeting, in the past we always had them on Tuesdays, but my girlfriend works Tuesday nights so if we do it then we either need to find a sitter or have her request the night off (which shouldn't be that big of a problem).

The easiest night for me to do the meetings would be Mondays, but I'd like to get some input in hopes of getting some decent attendance.
     I'm also wondering if people are still going to be willing to drive if we split between Mitchell and SF. For a while yet the meetings will be in Mitchell but after another Ineta speaker we'll have them in SF. So please vote on the poll and let me know your thoughts.

What night of the week should we meet?

• Monday (100%)
    • Tuesday (0%)
    • Wednesday (0%)
    • Thursday (0%)
    • Friday (0%)
    • Saturday (0%)
    • Sunday (0%)
    • Total Votes: 5

• 04-30-2007 3:16 PM In reply to

• brendan
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-11-2005
    • Madison, SD
    • Posts 6

Re: Meeting Times

Tuesday and Thursdays don’t work much for me these days anymore, Mondays or Wednesdays work equally well for me.

As for driving... be it in SF or Mitchell... either works.

• 05-07-2007 7:06 AM In reply to

• Kwen
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-14-2005
    • Parker, SD
    • Posts 8

Monday works best for me, with Wednesday being a close 2nd place (except during Lent.)

• 05-21-2007 9:11 AM In reply to

• seth
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-22-2005
    • Posts 4

Any night works for me.  Preferably not friday but I'm guessing thats the same for most people. 

• 05-22-2007 6:21 AM In reply to

works for me, monday it is.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)