/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0pt 5.4pt 0pt 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
C# / .Net Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montana
$60,000 - $80,000
% Travel: none / minimal
Education: BS a plus,
but NOT required
Technical Requirements: Microsoft Development Skills i.e.: C#, .Net, etc.
Relocation Paid: Assistance
available – done on a one on one basis
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development skills within C# or C++ required.
- Provide technical applications development and
systems support of production systems to deliver necessary service.
- Provide support in areas of troubleshooting for
clients and internal staff, and ensure optimum use of available systems
through proper performance monitoring and capacity planning.
- Act as liaison with customers and clients in
developing functional system design and business requirements.
- Ensure all development efforts are in
accordance with guidelines of the company’s System Development Methodology
(“SDM”) as currently published and tacitly understood.
- Monitor vendor supplied software, to include
fix notices, and apply software modifications as necessary to prevent
- Design, code, test, document, and install new
applications and systems, or perform maintenance (i.e., changes,
enhancements, etc.) to existing systems and applications as
- Provide input to department management on
future planning, project and methodologies.
- Provide input to budgeting as directed or
- Lead, direct, and/or participate in new and
existing project implementation and process improvement.
- Ensure that change is implemented with little
or no negative impact.
- Ensure that changes stay within company
standards, service level agreements, and audit regulations.
- Research, collect, and present application or
system improvements from vendors, seminars, and publications for existing
or non-existent processes.
- This position is not responsible for the direct supervision of
This position is full time with
full time benefits. Turnover is very low with this employer and as such they
look for stable backgrounds. (Several jobs in a short time frame must be
explained in detail). If you’re looking
for small town atmosphere with less stressful environment, yet cutting edge
technology, you’ll love this opportunity.
For additional information on this or
other positions, please contact me for a confidential conversation.
Business Profile on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/wilsbell
PRS Recruiting, Inc.
Acquisition Solutions Since 1990